Click here for a map of where we are
The Company was established in 1995 and is based in Dartford, Kent - where it has its principle administrative office, extensive workshop facilities and stores.
It specialises in the supply and repair of surgical instruments and medical equipment, offering a complete resource for our clients in both NHS Trust and Private Hospital Groups, together with Health Centres, G.P. Surgeries and Group Practices.
Our sales team will be happy to assist with your enquiry, whether it be for prices of single items, or quotations for sets of instruments or equipment. Our discount structure, based on both quantities and total order value, means that we are often able to offer considerable savings on the cost of high quality instruments.
Our repair service is second to none; all repairs are logged upon arrival and tracked during progress. In addition, out team of technicians pride themselves on the quality of their work.
- High Quality British and German Instruments - supply & repair
- Blood Pressure Cuffs - single use/disposable, limited use & re-useable, to suit both manual, digital and NIBP machines
- Specialist Surgical Instrument Repairs - in addition to more general repairs
- Diagnostic Equipment - Otoscopes, Ophthalmoscopes, Scales, Sphygmomanometers and more
- Ward Quality Instruments in small pack quantities ('E' Pack Range)
- Single Use/Disposable (metal) Instrument Packs [coming soon]
- Operating Table Accessories
- GEL Patient Positioners & Pads
- Electro-Surgical Cables & Forceps, Diathermy & Bi-Polar
And our own range of:-
- Acetabular Reamers - Heads, Handle & Set Cases
- Titanium Ophthalmic Instruments
- Titanium Diamond Knives - including Economy Bladed Knives